Here are some good starting points for browsing.
Here's a title search. Try something like wiki or sandwich.
Use the following for a full text search.
The results will show all lines on a given page which contain a match.
In a fuzzy pages search the titles of all pages are examined to find
those which are similarly spelled or similar sounding (English).
- Separate words with a space. All words have to match as substrings.
- 'OR', grouping with parenthesis, string-quoting and some glob-style wildcard characters are also supported.
- To exclude words from a title search or full text search, prepend a '-'.
- Use '^xx' or 'xx*' to match words starting with 'xx'.
- Use '*xx' or 'xx$' to match words ending with 'xx'.
- Use '^word$' to match exact words.
- Use regex=auto and 're:' like 're:word.*xx' or regex=posix to use Posix regular expressions. (not yet)
- Use regex=auto and '//' like '/^word$/' or regex=pcre to match using Perl-style regular expressions.
- Use regex=sql to match using SQL-style wildcards '%' and '_'.
- Use regex=none to match any wildcards verbatim.
- 'wiki text -php' looks for all pages containing the words 'wiki' and 'text', but not containing the word 'php'.